Dublin, Nov. 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The ‘Internet of Things (IoT) in Healthcare’ report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
This market report has been segmented by solution, application, connectivity, end user and region. The report provides an overview of the global IoT in healthcare market and analyzes market trends. Using 2020 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the forecast period, 2021 to 2026.
The healthcare industry has rapidly adopted various IoT solutions by creating the Internet of Medical Things (IoMT). Devices such as heart monitors and pacemakers collect and send patient health statistics over various networks to healthcare providers for remote monitoring, analysis and configuration. Although many of these devices are in use in industry, FDA approval has been a major hurdle to widespread adoption. Another obstacle is insurance, which plays a key role in the health sector.
Some of the major factors driving investment in IoT include advanced and accurate results, growing cloud-based infrastructure, and availability of more cost-effective smart devices. However, the growth of the healthcare IoT market is being held back by factors such as lack of funding and business model, as well as data security and privacy concerns.
In this report, the market has been segmented on the basis of component, application, connectivity, end user, and geography. Based on components, the healthcare IoT market has been categorized into medical devices, systems and software, services, and technology.
Service providers in the healthcare IoT market offer customized and integrated programs that help companies drive consistent and improved business results and manage the entire service lifecycle. The integration of IoT medical devices involves multiple smart and connected devices that can be used to track patient health and alert doctors before an infection occurs.
The goal of IoT healthcare systems and networks is to minimize project delivery time and cost through device management and deployment, data security, data collection and analytics Datas. Processes and software include remote device management, bandwidth usage management, data science, privacy applications, and information security policies.
The global IoT in healthcare connectivity-based market has been categorized into Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Zigbee and other types of connectivity. Wi-Fi connectivity type segment dominated the market in 2020. Some of the major connectivity types in the other connectivity type segment include Loran and LTE-M. LTE-M is a cellular carrier’s wireless network, approved by the GSMA industry group and the 3GPP standards group.
It offers location services based on cell tower tracking without the need to use satellite systems like GPS or Galileo. This feature offers a significant cost reduction for OEMs who require devices to have a fundamental tracking system. Also, LoRa is a widely used connectivity choice for IoT deployment in large areas with many non-critical sensors and control devices.
Its use of license-free radio makes LoRa the best option for city-scale environmental sensors, street light regulation and monitoring, simple agricultural field control units, and small object tracking. The fastest growing type of connectivity in the healthcare IoT market is Zigbee.
The revenue forecast for this period is segmented based on solution, application, connectivity, end user, and geography. Market values have been estimated based on total IoT revenue among healthcare solution providers. This report covers the IoT in Healthcare market with respect to applications in various end-use industries across different regions.
It also focuses on key trends and challenges affecting the market and vendor landscape. This report estimates the global IoT in healthcare market in 2020 and provides projections on the expected market size through 2026.
The report includes
- 70 data tables and 25 additional tables
- An up-to-date review and analysis of the global Internet of Things (IoT) in healthcare-specific applications market
- Global market trend analyses, with historic market revenue (sales data) for 2020 and 2021, estimates for 2022 and 2024, and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) projections to 2026
- Highlights of IoT in Healthcare market potential and areas to forecast this market in various segments and sub-segments
- Assessing and forecasting the global IoT in healthcare market size, projected growth trends and corresponding market share analysis by component, solution, device type, connectivity, application, user vertical end and geographic region
- Discussion on the evolution and various applications of IoT solutions in different healthcare verticals, connected medical devices and updated information on the latest market developments
- Assessing viable technology drivers through a holistic review of various healthcare-specific applications for new and existing IoT technologies and cloud architecture
- Discussion of industry value chain analysis providing a systematic study of key intermediaries involved, along with PESTEL analysis for IoT in healthcare
- In-depth information on increasing investment in R&D activities, key technological issues, industry-specific challenges, major types of end-user markets, and implications of COVID-19 on the progress of this market
- Analysis of patents granted for IoT in healthcare devices between 2018 and March 2022 in each major category
- Descriptive company profiles of major global players including Cisco Systems Inc., IBM Corp., GE Healthcare, Medtronic plc, Koninklijke Philips NV and Siemens Healthcare
|Number of pages||222|
|Forecast period||2021 – 2026|
|Estimated market value (USD) in 2021||$99.8 billion|
|Expected market value (USD) by 2026||$253.7 billion|
|Compound annual growth rate||20.5%|
Overview of the IoT in healthcare market
- Advanced and precise result
- Iot for Elderly Care
- Improving cloud infrastructure in healthcare
- Increase in demand for smart devices in healthcare
- Funding and lack of business model
- Growing vulnerability of device and data security
- Government initiatives promoting digital health
- Emergence of telehealth
Applications of IoT in healthcare
- ECG monitoring
- Temperature monitoring
- Blood glucose monitoring (Bg)
- Asthma monitoring
- mood monitoring
- Oxygen Saturation Monitoring
- Rehabilitation systems
- Wheelchair management
- Medication adherence
- Medication management
- Chronic Disease Management
- Smartphone solutions
- Healthcare IoT Market Trends
- Electronic Health Record (Her) Systems for Multi-Specialty Applications
- Patient portal and self-service software
- Blockchain technologies
- Enterprise software design
- Advanced Analytics
- Emerging Health Technologies
- cloud computing
- Grid calculation
- Big Data and associated networks
- Augmented reality
- Abbott Laboratories
- Agamatrix Inc.
- Armis, Inc.
- Biotronik Se & Co. Kg
- Boston Scientific Corp.
- Capsule Technologies, Inc.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Ge Health
- Intel Corp.
- Rhythm Technologies
- International Business Machines Corp. (IBM)
- Johnson & Johnson Services Inc.
- Royal Philips SA
- Medtronic plc
- Microsoft Corp.
- Omron Health Inc.
- Resideo Technologies, Inc.
- Sap Se
- Stanley Health
For more information on this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/w4s40z
Global IoT in Healthcare Market
#Internet #IoT #Healthcare #Market #Research #Report