The Smart Data Summit Plus & Future Datacentres and Cloud Infrastructure Summit 2022 took place on November 16 & 17, 2022 to Movenpick Grand Al Bustan in dubai, WATER. The summit brought together senior IT and technology experts to explore advancements in technology, networking and driving business conversations. The event also hosted the 2n/a edition of the SDS+ Data Rewards, an initiative that honored organizations that go above and beyond in their implementation of AI and big data analytics. More than 400 data analytics and IT professionals from across the region attended the summits, which were held side-by-side.
Through a mix of inspirational keynotes and informative panel discussions throughout the 2 days, delegates had access to invaluable insights from key opinion leaders. During the two summits, more than 85 speakers gathered from across the MENA region to discuss all things DATA: data-driven decision-making, data storage, data security, and ways to unleash the true power of data. data and analysis. DATA was the buzzword in everyone’s mind.
The Smart Data Summit opened with a speech by Hoda Al KhazaimiDirector of Cyber Security Center, New York University Abu Dhabi who spoke on the topic of Digital Leadership – Paving Pathways To Progress With Advanced Technologies. This was followed by a fireside chat with Dr Fadi SalemDirector of Policy Research, MBR School of Government, who discussed artificial intelligence (AI) and the roadmap to the digital realm for the Mena region.
At the Future Datacentre and Cloud Infrastructure Summit, delegates were treated to informative keynotes from Dr. Mohamed A. Saad, Head of IT Systems Architecture and Infrastructure Solutions Design, National Bank of Egypt, who discussed the topic of cloud computing trends in 2023, Ali Husnain Shah, Head of IT, East Delta Saudi Co. – KSA, who spoke about cybersecurity and data center resiliency and Salih Ismail, Senior Lecturer – School of Science and Engineering, Curtin University Dubai, which presented on the topic of Security Infrastructure Overview.
Other topics discussed at the summits included digital transformation (DX) in governments and public sector enterprises in the MENA region, the latest trends in marketing and predictive analytics in the MENA region, people strategies and manpower to succeed in the world of metaverse, data analysis, artificial analysis. Intelligence, Machine Learning and Business Intelligence, Cloud Data Security and Resilience, Data Governance Challenges, Data Ethics and Data Privacy, Digital Infrastructure, Data Center Strategy and Trends for the MENA Region, Building and critical infrastructure delivery and much more.
The SDS+ Data Rewards covered 12 key categories and recognized organizations that are pioneers in disrupting data, solving critical challenges, engaging and innovating with tangible results.
The winners were:
- DUBAI MUNICIPALITY for the Smart Data Champion Award
- DUBAI POLICE for the Smart Data AI Innovation Award
- GROUP LULU INTERNATIONAL for the Smart Data Excellence Award – Retail
- EMIRATES GROUP (EMIRATES AIRLINES & DNATA TRAVEL) for the Smart Data Excellence Award – Travel and Hospitality
- DUBAI HEALTH AUTHORITY for the Smart Data Excellence Award – Healthcare
- GULF MARKETING GROUP for the Smart Data Excellence Award – E-Commerce
- ROADS AND TRANSPORT AUTHORITY for the Smart Data Excellence Award – Government
- DU (EMIRATES INTEGRATED TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMPANY) for the Smart Data Excellence Award – Telecom
- DUBAI LAND DEPARTMENT for the Smart Data Excellence Award – Real Estate
- GEMS EDUCATION for the Smart Data Excellence Award – Education
- AW ROSTAMANI GROUP for the Smart Data Excellence Award – Automotive
- FIRST BANK ABU DHABI for the Smart Data Excellence Award – BFSI
The Smart Data & the Future Datacentre Summit presented by Expotrade has been sponsored and supported by key industry players such as Huawei, Dataiku, RED, Snowflake, Denodo, FICO, Fivetran, Evam, Dsquares, opendatasoft, CAT, Multinet, Corning, CPI, ABG, NEOS, Legrand, Convergytics, AIESEC and many more.
DHN was the official media partner of Smart Data & the Future Datacentre Summit.
#Leaders #gathered #Smart #Data #Future #Datacentre #Summit